- 5/7/2013: Benedictine Bottoms Shallow Water Habitat Restoration Project – The Kansas City District Corps of Engineers proposes to develop fish and wildlife habitat, specifically to restore shallow water habitat at the Benedictine Bottoms Missouri River Bank Stabilization and Navigation Fish and Wildlife Mitigation Project Site. The site is located in Atchison County, Kansas and is adjacent to the right descending bank of the Missouri River between river miles 424 and 428.
Expiration date: 6/6/2013
- 5/3/2013: APPLICANT: City of Anthony
PROJECT LOCATION: The proposed project is located in Lake Anthony in Sections 11and 14, Township 33 south, Range 7 west, Harper County, Kansas.
ACTIVITY: The applicant proposes to dredge 500,000 cubic yards of accumulated sediment from Lake Anthony. The material would be removed mechanically and with hydraulic cutter head dredges.
Expiration date: 5/24/2013
- 4/24/2013: APPLICANT: Platte County Parks and Recreation
PROJECT LOCATION: The project site is located in Parkville, Missouri, adjacent to English Landing Park within Sections 35 and 36, Township 51 north, Range 34 west, Platte County, Missouri.
ACTIVITY: The project involves the development of Platte Landing Park, including the construction of a new boat ramp in the Missouri River, recreational sport fields, performance stage and concert facilities, picnic area, community gardens, dog park, interpretive elements and regional greenway and nature trails.
Expiration date: 5/15/2013
- 4/17/2013: APPLICANT: Metcalf 161 Development
PROJECT LOCATION: City of Overland Park within Section 17, Township 14 south, Range 25 east, Johnson County, Kansas
ACTIVITY: The proposed work involves site grading to develop a mixed-use commercial site that will include retail, office and residential property.
Expiration date: 5/17/2013
- 4/4/2013: APPLICANT: Lansing Unified School District #469 PROJECT LOCATION: The project is located southwest of the intersection of 4 H Road and South Desoto Road in Lansing, Kansas. The project area is located north of Nine Mile Creek in Section 35, Township 9 South, Range 22 East, in Leavenworth County, Kansas. ACTIVITY: New 1200-student high school and athletic complex, including parking, drives, and utility infrastructure. The site will have a new high school, associated parking, competition football stadium, competition soccer field, two softball fields, baseball field, tennis courts, practice football field, and practice soccer field. Construction of the new Lansing High School would require the placement of fill in wetlands (3.47 acres) and two open water ponds (1.75 acres) associated with Nine Mile Creek. Issue Date: 4 April 2013
Expiration date: 5/4/2013