- 5/25/2016: APPLICANT: Mill Creek Watershed Joint District #85
PROJECT LOCATION: The project is located on an unnamed tributary to Snokomo Creek in Section 29, Township 12 south, Range 12 east, Wabaunsee County, Kansas.
ACTIVITY: The applicant proposes to place an approximate total of 63,000 cubic yards of fill material for the construction of an earthen floodwater detention dam (site #111).
Expiration date: 6/15/2016
- 5/11/2016: Proposed Reissuance of General Permit GP-38M - Shoreline Development Activities - Lake of the Ozarks
In accordance with Title 33 CFR 325.2 and 325.7(e), as published in the November 13, 1986, Federal Register; the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Kansas City District, in cooperation with Ameren Missouri, proposes to reissue existing general permit GP-38M. The general permit authorizes various shoreline development activities including excavation, dredging, construction and fill activities, structures, bank stabilization, and additional work.
Expiration date: 6/1/2016
- 5/11/2016: APPLICANT: Cowley County
PROJECT LOCATION: 2.6 miles south, 7.2 miles west of Atlanta on 275th Road crossing Grouse Creek in Section 35, Township 30 south, Range 7 east, Cowley County, Kansas.
ACTIVITY: Cowley County is proposing to modify Fox Stone Arch Bridge by installing a concrete block wall around each abutment.
Expiration date: 6/1/2016
Missouri Wetland Assessment Method
- 5/6/2016: Request for Comments on Use of the Proposed Missouri Wetland Assessment Method (MWAM) for Wetland Mitigation. The five U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Districts in the State of Missouri (Kansas City, Little Rock, Memphis, Rock Island and St. Louis Districts) are proposing to adopt the Missouri Wetland Assessment Method for determining mitigation requirements for impacts to jurisdictional wetlands in the State of Missouri.
Expiration date: 7/5/2016
- 5/3/2016: APPLICANT: Savannah West Development, LLC
PROJECT LOCATION: Within an approximate 28-acre project site containing an unnamed tributary to Shoal Creek in Section 6, Township 51 north, Range 32 west in Clay County, Missouri.
ACTIVITY: COMPLETED WORK: The applicant has already completed fill activities within approximately 750 linear feet of a jurisdictional intermittent stream channel on the property for the purpose of general site grading and the construction of a stormwater detention basin.
PROPOSED WORK: Removal of a temporary road embankment downstream of the constructed detention basin. This road is currently being used for equipment and materials access for completion of the stormwater basin, grading and erosion control activities located on the east side of the stream channel.
Expiration date: 5/24/2016