Report a Road Concern

The Corps and its construction partners know that the work to improve Kansas Citys Levee may create questions and concerns about the haul routes and conditions on the roads. We want to be sure your question or concern goes to the right person so you can get answers in a timely manner. If you spot a problem:

  1. Take note of its exact location, including cross streets
  2. Consider taking a picture to show the exact problem
  3. Identify whether it’s in Kansas City, Mo., or in Kansas City, Kan./Wyandotte County
  4. Submit your concern to the appropriate city – contact information below


Missouri: KCMO 311


Kansas: Unified Government of KCK

(913) 573-5311