Latest Kansas City District Info

How do I bid a contract?

All potential bidders must be registered in the Central Contractor Registration (CCR) or Systems Award Management (SAM) - see CCR link below. They can bid on opportunities found at FedBizOps – see link below. The federal government has several resources to help you do business with us. SBA offers assistance with selling goods and services to the government. SBA also sponsors the Small Business Development Centers and DoD sponsors the Procurement Technical Assistance Centers.

To find opportunities to bid on and to see guidance on the procedure to bid, go to the FedBizOps web site and click on “Find Opportunities”. Work through the steps listed on the web page and fill out all information.

For more information on small business opportunities, visit the Federal OSDBU Director Interagency Council.

If you have problems navigating through this system or need additional information concerning bidding and contracts, call the Melvern Lake Project Office.



-SBA Opportunities-