PERRY, Kan. --
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers at Perry Lake announces the availability of off-season camping at Old Town Park. The 113-acre park is located on the east side of the lake along Kansas State Highway 92, near Perry, Kansas.
Operating dates will be October 1 through November 30, 2020 and March 1 through April 30, 2021. There will be reduced amenities during this time:
- All water will be turned off including shower buildings and restrooms
- Electricity will be available at campsites
- Vault toilets will remain open for use
- Nightly camping fee will be reduced to $12.00 per night
- Campers must register through www.recreation.gov
- Volunteer will be on-site to assist with registration and park operations
The traditional season will remain May 1 – September 30 with full amenities at Perry Lake.
For more information, call the Perry Lake Project Office at (785) 597-5144.
Release no. 20-127