- Know the current lake conditions.
- Be aware of weather forecast.
- Always wear your life jacket.
Date: July 4, 2020
Lake Elevation: 877.42
Normal Elevation: 875.50
Outflow to Wakarusa: 21 CFS
Air Temperature and Precipitation
Current (8:00 am): 73 °F
Low: 67 °F
High: 86 °F
Water Surface Temperature: 81 °F (1 July, 2020)
Current: 3 mph
Max: 35 mph
Additional Lake Info: All boat ramps at Clinton Lake, with the exception of Boat Ramp #4 in the Bloomington West Park are open, with Bloomington Boat Ramps courtesy docks in the water. Boat Ramps #1, #2 and #3, in the Clinton State Park, are open and have courtesy docks in place.
* Campgrounds now open with exception of lower Hickory.
* no day use fees at this time for boat ramps or swim beach. Swimming beach is now open.
No Alcohol, bottles or pets on beach.
Please Note: The information on this page is updated almost daily. To see the most current data, you may need to hit ctrl+F5 to refresh your browser.