- Know the current lake conditions.
- Be aware of weather forecast.
- Always wear your life jacket.
Date: Sept. 26, 2022
Lake Elevation: 875.29
Normal Elevation: 875.50
Outflow to Wakarusa: 21 CFS
Air Temperature & Precipitation
Current (8:00 am): 48°F
Water Surface Temperature: 73°F (26 September, 2022)
Current: 0 mph
Max: 26 mph
Additional Lake Info: Currently Boat Ramp #5, #6 and #7 in Bloomington Park are open with their courtesy docks in place. The Clinton State Park also has their ramps open with courtesy ramps in place. Boat Ramp #4 is closed for road repairs.
* USACE campground status: Rockhaven, Cedar Ridge, Bloomington East & West, Hickory, Walnut, Oak, Elm, Ash and Woodridge Campgrounds are open for the season.
* Bloomington Swim Beach is now Open
* Day use fees for USACE managed boat ramps #5, #6, #7 & Swimming Beach are required April 1 - October 31st
Please Note: The information on this page is updated almost daily. To see the most current data, you may need to hit ctrl+F5 to refresh your browser.