- Know the current lake conditions.
- Be aware of weather forecast.
- Always wear your life jacket.
Date: January 18, 2022
Lake Elevation: 875.52
Normal Elevation: 875.50
Outflow to Wakarusa: 25 CFS
Air Temperature and Precipitation
Current (8:00 am): 21°F
Water Surface Temperature: 36°F (13 January, 2022)
Current: 13 mph
Max: 21 mph
Additional Lake Info: All boat ramps at Clinton Lake, with the exception of Boat Ramp #4 in Bloomington West Park are open, with courtesy ramps in place. Boat Ramps #1, #2 and #3, in the Clinton State Park are also open with their courtesy docks in place.
* USACE campground status: Rockhaven, Cedar Ridge, Bloomington West, Hickory, Walnut, Oak, Elm, Ash campgrounds are closed for the season, Woodridge is open year round.
* Bloomington Swim Beach is now Closed for the season.
* Day use fees for USACE managed boat ramps #5, #6, #7 are required April 1 - October 31st
Please Note: The information on this page is updated almost daily. To see the most current data, you may need to hit ctrl+F5 to refresh your browser.