- Know the current lake conditions.
- Be aware of weather forecast.
- Always wear your life jacket.
Date: April 13, 2021
Lake Elevation: 875.72
Normal Elevation: 875.50
Outflow to Wakarusa: 500 CFS
Air Temperature and Precipitation
Current (8:00 am): 39°F
Water Surface Temperature: 55 °F (12 April ,2021)
Current: 1 mph
Max: 18 mph
Additional Lake Info: All boat ramps at Clinton Lake, with the exception of Boat Ramp #4 in the Bloomington West Park are open, with courtesy ramps in place. Boat Ramps #1, #2 and #3, in the Clinton State Park are also open with their courtesy docks in place.
* Campgrounds Hickory and Walnut, and swim beach are closed until May 1, 2021.
* Cedar Ridge Campground is now open for the season.
* Day use fees for USACE managed boat ramps and beach are required April 1 - October 31st
Please Note: The information on this page is updated almost daily. To see the most current data, you may need to hit ctrl+F5 to refresh your browser.