- Know the current lake conditions.
- Be aware of weather forecast.
- Always wear your life jacket.
Date: October 23, 2020
Lake Elevation: 875.00
Normal Elevation: 875.50
Outflow to Wakarusa: 7 CFS
Air Temperature and Precipitation
Current (8:00 am): 35°F
Water Surface Temperature: 59°F (19 October, 2020)
Current: 7 mph
Max: 36 mph
Additional Lake Info: All boat ramps at Clinton Lake, with the exception of Boat Ramp #4 in the Bloomington West Park are open, with Bloomington Boat Ramps courtesy docks in the water. Boat Ramps #1, #2 and #3, in the Clinton State Park, are open and have courtesy docks in place.
* Campgrounds Hickory and Walnut, and swim beach are now closed for the season.
* Cedar Ridge Campground is now closed for the season.
* no day use fees at this time for boat ramps.
* reminder: Hickory, Walnut, and Oak campgrounds and the swimming beach close September 30, 2020 for the season. Cedar Ridge remains open until October 15, 2020.
Please Note: The information on this page is updated almost daily. To see the most current data, you may need to hit ctrl+F5 to refresh your browser.