- Know the current lake conditions.
- Be aware of weather forecast.
- Always wear your life jacket.
Date: June 18, 2021
Lake Elevation: 877.61
Normal Elevation: 875.50
Outflow to Wakarusa: 21 CFS
Air Temperature and Precipitation
Current (8:00 am): 77°F
Water Surface Temperature: 86 °F (17 June ,2021)
Current: 11 mph
Max: 20 mph
Additional Lake Info: All boat ramps at Clinton Lake, with the exception of Boat Ramp #4 in Bloomington West Park are open, with courtesy ramps in place. Boat Ramps #1, #2 and #3, in the Clinton State Park are also open with their courtesy docks in place.
* All USACE campgrounds are now open for the season.
* Bloomington Swim Beach is now open for the season (day use fees apply).
* Day use fees for USACE managed boat ramps #5, #6, #7 are required April 1 - October 31st
Please Note: The information on this page is updated almost daily. To see the most current data, you may need to hit ctrl+F5 to refresh your browser.