- Know the current lake conditions.
- Be aware of weather forecast.
- Always wear your life jacket.
Date: June 1, 2023
Lake Elevation: 879.03
Normal Elevation: 875.50
Outflow to Wakarusa: 500 CFS
Air Temperature & Precipitation
Current (8:00 am): 70°F
Water Surface Temperature: 74°F (27 May, 2023)
Current: 2 mph
Max Gust (Within Last 24 Hours): 14 mph
Additional Lake Info: Currently all Boat Ramp in Bloomington Park (except for Boat Ramp #4 - closed for repairs) are open for use with their courtesy docks in place. Please Call the Clinton State Park 785-842-8562 for the status of their ramps/docks (Boat Ramp #1, #2 and #3).
* All USACE campgrounds, Bloomington Beach and all other day use areas are open for the season (with the exception of Boat Ramp 4 which is closed for repairs).
* Day use fees for USACE managed boat ramps #5, #6, #7 & Swimming Beach are required April 1 - October 31st
Please Note: The information on this page is updated almost daily. To see the most current data, you may need to hit ctrl+F5 to refresh your browser.